Undead Battle Skirt

In keeping with my "Spend as little as possible" theme for the undead costume, I discovered the PERFECT base for the battleskirt... Bargain store scarfs! At $6 each for the two larger ones, and $4 for the smaller grey one, they were cheap as, and best of all, they don't need hemming!  The tattered look of the end were perfect, and the rough knitted look of the grey one was a perfect complement to the skirt.
 These large scarves become the front and back of the skirt. I folded a bit over, and sewed it down to make a belt loop.
 This Grey knitted scarf became a trim in the middle of the front.
 I got this $10 woven belt, and sewed in into the skirt, as the type of fastener made it easy to do up and tighten solo, so suited the 'Easy to put on and take off" criteria. 
The assembled Skirt, with Harly watching. I couldn't get a good shot of it on, as I'm alone. I'll try and get one at game tomorrow. 

I also got a Black Long sleeve, 3 button short, and a slate grey round neck shirt for $6 each from Big W, so I will age and distress the black shirt, and I should have the basis of the costume soft good done!
I also made a magnetized Purity Symbol for Theodox, To "Holy" up his Armour a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts